Extreme security is important in all industries. In addition to providing IT security to organizations that demand extreme security, we provide a dedicated solution to actors within Finance and eCommerce. Below is a customer case presented.
Within finance and monetary transactions, rules have been in place for a long time. The security service we provide contains an illustrative example of how to automate the process, as well as avoiding drops that could endanger a secure monetary transaction.
These standards cover technical and operational system components included in/or connected to cardholder data.
GOALS PCI DSS REQUIREMENTS
Build and Maintain a Secure Network CI DSS is divided into 12 sections, with three appendices for service providers. The following table is a breakout of the sections of the PCI DSS where AppGate SDP can help with compliance.
Where the "colored line" is secured by Cyxtera AppGate.
3. Protect stored cardholder data;
6. Develop and maintain secure systems and applications Implement Strong Access Control Measures;
9. Restrict physical access to cardholder data Regularly Monitor and Test Networks;
12. Maintain a policy that addresses information security for employees and contractors.
Today's intelligent networks shouldn's have to rely on archaic VPN and firewall technologies to remain secure. Evolved for the modern enterprise, Cyxtera's new security model grants specific, adaptable access to applications and system based on a person's identity, not an IP address. Secure your business's distributed perimeter with real-time contextual insights and maintain absolute control over any-sized network.
Adopting a modern security architecture can be a real challenge. While enterprise IT and security teams struggle to implement and maintain security solutions, AppGate as a Service can accelerate your journey toward zero-trust network security.
The security solution is implemented with a highly automated production process. In operation, it follows the same process, which consequently minimizes the risk of serious deficiencies and errors.
Resources are released and returned to the organization.
• Reduced PCI Scope by more than 50% reduction in time and effort required to collect infrastructure and system information
• Reduced time to onboard new customer cardholder data environments from three weeks to two days
• Streamlined audit process
• Improved security with a Software-Defined Perimeter solution
• Turned new security approach into a service offering that generates new revenue for the business